Webinars organised by Cramér Society
It is the aim of Cramér Society to organise 1-2 webinars per semester, starting in spring 2021.
- October 12, 2022. Mia Deijfen (SU):
- May 6, 2022. Gabriel Wallin (Umeå & London School of Economics):
Test score equating of nonequivalent groups using propensity scores
- February 8, 2022. Jonas Wallin (Lund):
Nowcasting Covid-19 statistics reported with delay: a case-study of Sweden and UK
- November 29, 2021. Jeff Steif (Chalmers & Göteborgs universitet):
Where to stand when playing darts?
- September 29, 2021. Måns Magnusson (Uppsala):
Statistical analysis of large textual data
- May 26, 2021. Henrike Häbel (Karolinska institutet):
Image-assisted survival analysis of stage III melanoma
- February 4, 2021. Yudi Pawitan (Karolinska institutet):
Epistemic confidence, the Dutch Book and relevant subsets
Webinars at Swedish universitites
Below are links to some homepages for seminars at Swedish universities – not organised by Cramér Society, but provided for convenience at this webpage. Starting in 2020, seminars are given online by Zoom, and hence possibly accessible for a larger audience than conventionally.
To recieve the proper Zoom link, please use the contact information at the relevant homepage.