Red Door Analytics is looking for a biostatistician
24 februari, 2023
We are looking for a talented Associate Biostatistician or Biostatistician to join our team based in Stockholm on a one-year fixed-term contract (with possibility of extension), to start as soon as possible. The team currently consists of five research-active senior biostatisticians, and a network of academic partners. At Red Door Analytics we offer a wide range of services to our clients, from statistical consulting to software development, as well as development and delivery of expert biostatistics training.
Red Door Analytics is a privately owned, rapidly expanding consulting company, with strong growth and profitability. Our customers are mainly medical researchers, software companies and small to medium sized consulting firms.
Find out more on our website: https://reddooranalytics.se.
- Plan and design medical research studies (e.g. register-based/observational studies) in collaboration with clients
- Undertake statistical analysis and programming tasks
- Report and interpret study results
- Take part in teaching activities
- Undergraduate degree (ideally in mathematics and/or statistics)
- Experience of analysing observational/real world data
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Good knowledge of statistical programming (e.g. Stata/R/Python/SAS)
- To be considered for the Biostatistician role we would require a PhD in statistics/biostatistics/epidemiology or equivalent experience
- Experience in survival analysis
- Teaching experience
- Publications in high-quality peer-reviewed journals
Salary & benefits:
- Associate Biostatistician – starting 35,000 SEK/month
- Biostatistician – starting 40,000 SEK/month
- 5% occupational pension
- 25 days annual leave
- 5,000 SEK/year health promotion allowance
To apply, please send a personal application letter describing your motivation for applying, and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3rd March 2023. Any questions about the role can also be sent to this address.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Michael J. Crowther, PhD
Founder and CEO
Red Door Analytics AB